iHerb

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hurray! My Mint Cleaner has just arrived!

Today is a very exciting day for me. Why? It is because I had just received my Mint Automatic Floor Cleaner from US.






This is a special robot that is able to help you sweep and mop your house using reusable micro fibre cloth. It works quite similar to Roomba and Scooba except that it does not have a vacuum bin and does not require you to fill up its container with cleaning fluid like Chlorox. It is small and portable and best of all, it is very quiet and not as noisy as your vacuum cleaner or even your Roomba or Scooba robotic cleaner!

Mint Cleaner works quite similarly to Swiffer but the key benefit is that you do not need to manually sweep or mop it yourself. With Mint Cleaner, you can automate this manual process and have more time for your family and letting this robot to do what he does best which is to clean your floor.

I had currently entrusted my daily cleaning job to my Roomba 535 and I shall see whether Mint is able to replace or complement Roomba's job. I shall update this blog and share with you on my experience on Mint.

Do stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment