iHerb

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Comparison between Roomba and Mint Cleaner Part 1

Today, I am going to talk about the difference between Roomba and Mint Cleaner. As you all may know, Roomba has been introduced to us since 2002. Roomba was manufactured by iRobot and has been the leading Robotic Vacuum cleaner of all time. There have been some competitors like Electrolux Trilobite, Karcher RoboCleaner but over the time, they have been overtaken by Roomba.


Mint Cleaner, however was introduced recently to the market in Aug 2010 and is relatively new when compared to Roomba.


I will be spending time on this blog to discuss and compare the differences between Roomba and Mint cleaner so that consumer has a better idea and make better decision in purchasing them. For your information, I have been using Roomba since 2005 and has never turned back. The newly introduced Mint Cleaner has made me rethink about the possibilities of adding new robot to my current family. Besides that, I also owned Rovio, the telepresence robot that allows you to be in two places at the same time! However, I will save this page dedicated to Mint Cleaner and Roomba discussion though.


Comparision number 1:

1) Noise Level

Roomba is noisy. Come on, let's admit it. I have once owned Roomba Discovery and now is a convert to Roomba 535. You can easily locate Roomba when it venture around the house. Why? Because its very noisy. The latest series of Roomba is less noisy when compared to Roomba Discovery but it is still noisy. Mint Cleaner has an advantage over Roomba on its noise level as it is very very quiet. It is so quiet that you sometimes could not locate on where it is hiding! You can check on my previous youtube video to hear how quiet it is.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.
    Lou Lentine

    ReplyDelete